A friendly experience in Gaspésie
The Hostel will make you travel through decades, from your grand-mother the oil lamp, to the eighties disco ball. By taking care of the antic caracter of the building we conserve its history and its stories, we want to encourage different generations meetings…we offer an affordable lodging and you well beiing is our first concern. With us you will be friendly and warmly welcome.
7 night special Book for a week and your seventh night is free (on regular price)! 3 night special Book for three nights and get a 5$ discount per night, in private rooms only.
Room rental from October to May
One week in single occupation : 200$ One month in single occupation : 400$
We ask a 50% deposit to book your room, this deposit is unrefundable, but your booking can be moved during the same year, to change your booking we need a week prior notice.
- Shared bathrooms
- Bedding and towels provided
- Shared kitchen
- Laundry room
- Spacious living room and gallery with view on the St. Lawrence River
- Free access to computer and wifi
- Breakfast, lunch and bistro menu served at Les Gamineries café
- Direct access to the shore; boat descent 500 meters from the hostel
- Fire camps spot
- Tool kit for minor repairs and storage space for bicycles
- Massotherapy services during summer time, on reservation or on-site when available
Our room types
The Manoir des Sapins has several different rooms that will meet your needs.
Prices shown are for one night and do not include taxes.
Private room with water view
Private room, 1 queen bed, sink and water view.
Spacious shared dorm with 6 single beds. Sink in room.
Family room, 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
Private room, 1 double bed and sink.
Private room, 2 single beds.
Private room, 3 single beds and sink.